At the heart of our homes… is you. Perhaps it’s because we treat each and every design like a work of art – the combination of passion, energy, and enthusiasm.
Rockcliffe Grange House Types
|1||Welbeck (Red Brick)||Dec 2018 / Jan 2019||£415,000|
|2||Saville (Buff Brick)||May 2018||£415,000|
|3||Welbeck (Buff Brick)||Dec 2018 / Jan 2019||£395,000|
|4||Saville (Buff Brick)||Dec 2018 / Jan 2019||£395,000|
|5||Norfolk (Buff Brick)||Summer 2018||£320,000|
|6||Norfolk (Red Brick)||Summer 2018||£330,000|
|7||Cavendish (Red Brick)||June 2018||£350,000|
|8||Cavendish (Buff Brick)||June 2018||£350,000|
|9||Welbeck (Buff Brick)||May 2018||£395,000|
|10||Saville (Buff Brick)||May 2019||£415,000|
Building & Shell
- Modern red brick and buff brick with front elevation slate detailing.
- Latest standards of home insulation.
- Sealed UPVC double glazing.
Security & Peace Of Mind
- 10 year Global Home Warranty.
- Mains operated smoke and CO2 detectors.
- Full security alarm system.
- BT fibre enabled.
- Cat 6 cable installed to each TV point.
- Choice of beautiful bespoke kitchens.
- Luxury top brand kitchen appliances.
- Work surfaces and tiling from a choice of high-quality materials.
- All designed in house to compliment and indulge your individual tastes.
- Contemporary bathroom fittings.
- Choice of extensive contemporary tiling range.
- Electrical extractor fans for bathrooms.
- Modern internal and external feature doors with chrome fittings.
- Fitted wardrobes to main bedrooms.
- Choice of quality carpets throughout.
- Professionally landscaped gardens.
- External power point and water tap.
- Tar-macadam driveways.
- Good sized garage (single or double dependent upon individual plot).
Skegby is a small village in the Ashfield district of Nottinghamshire, England, located two miles west of Mansfield and one mile north of Sutton-in-Ashfield, close to Stanton Hill lying on the B6014 road and has excellent road links and can be reached within around 10-15 minutes of Junction 27, 28 and 29 of the M1. Skegby sits on both sides of a deep valley near the source of the River Meden.
Skegby has a number of small shops, off-licences, take away food outlets, hair salons and a petrol station. Other amenities which can be found in Skegby include a small library which is shared with the nearby village of Stanton Hill and the Woodside Medical Surgery and Pharmacy. Skegby also has two primary schools, Healdswood Infant and Nursery School on Barker Avenue and St. Andrew’s C of E Primary School on Mansfield Road.